Sep 25, 2010

Decadent Tahini Brownies


Tahini isn't just for making Hummus and Baba Ganoush anymore. It's also best for making the most decadent, rich, chewy and moist vegan brownies ever. I love how the nutty taste of sesame melds with chocolate. So good!

I used Mood Food's Tahini Brownie recipe. As I didn't have dark baking chocolate, I used dutch processed cocoa powder. Along the way I had to modify the amount of orange juice to produce a spreadable consistency.


Tahini Brownies

  • 100g dutch processed cocoa powder
  • 150g white graulated sugar 
  • 150g Flour
  • 200 ml pulpy orange juice 
  • 150g Tahini
  • 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
  • Pinch of salt

Directions:

1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add tahini paste and orangejuice  to dry mixture. Combine well.
3. Transfer to a prepared pan and bake at 350F until done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

 

Kitchen Samurai Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design