Decadent Tahini Brownies
Tahini isn't just for making Hummus and Baba Ganoush anymore. It's also best for making the most decadent, rich, chewy and moist vegan brownies ever. I love how the nutty taste of sesame melds with chocolate. So good!
I used Mood Food's Tahini Brownie recipe. As I didn't have dark baking chocolate, I used dutch processed cocoa powder. Along the way I had to modify the amount of orange juice to produce a spreadable consistency.
- 100g dutch processed cocoa powder
- 150g white graulated sugar
- 150g Flour
- 200 ml pulpy orange juice
- 150g Tahini
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add tahini paste and orangejuice to dry mixture. Combine well.
3. Transfer to a prepared pan and bake at 350F until done.