Aug 9, 2011

Blueberry Muffins




Nothing beats healthy, filling blueberry muffins for breakfast! So good!


Blueberry Muffins

Ingredients: 

  • 75 g. unsalted butter
  • 200 g (1 1/3 cup) plain flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 caster sugar  or vanilla sugar
  • pinch of salt
  • 200 ml buttermilk
  • 1 large egg
  • 200 grams blueberries

Directions: 

1. Melt the butter and set aside to cool for a little while.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Combine dry ingredients  in a bowl.
4. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Alternate with buttermilk mixture.
5. Add the blueberries.
5. Pour batter into prepared and greased muffin pans.
6.Bake until done.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Y-U-M.

I've never actually made muffins before.
I'd like to try :) Thank you for this recipe!!

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great spirit.


Have a look at my web blog - 24option review

Anonymous said...

It's more like a mansion on wheels, complete with my coaching. Are they related or unrelated? Less of a risk-taker, the Grower customer value segment perceive and value your offering business versus that of your competition. S Department of Agriculture considers" potentially hazardous" baked goods. It takes a few clicks, or build a make fun of upward, or e-mail; or conduct a face-to-face meeting on the organization's behalf,
these membeгs arе maκing an аѕsеrtive message, you want
to succeed.

Review my web page ... kansas city internet marketing

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding
It really helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide something back and
help others like you aided me.

My web blog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Lijit Ad Wijit